“Man cannot aspire if he looked down; if he rise, he must look up.” – Samuel Smiles
What do you do when you’ve run out of useable space in your warehouse? You look up, of course. Literally. The solution is to take advantage of all of that unused vertical space. A mezzanine allows you to do just that, maximizing the existing space of your warehouse and essentially doubling your space.
Building a Custom Mezzanine to Fit Your Warehouse
Mezzanines come in a variety of different shapes and sizes, and most are custom-built to fit the unique needs of the client. Let’s face it. Warehouses are not a one-size-fits all solution, so why would mezzanines be?
Custom built mezzanines have several benefits, including:
- Custom built mezzanines help save money over costly remodels. These steel systems require very few changes to the building construction to install, which also means minimal downtime and additional savings.
- Custom mezzanines are particularly useful in leased spaces that tend to have special restrictions on building expansions and modifications.
- Steel mezzanines are customizable even after they have been installed, allowing you to make changes to help your warehouse grow along with your business.
- Because they are custom built to fit your needs, they not only add usable space to your warehouse, but also look great.
- Mezzanine systems can be integrated with a number of materials handling solutions such as pallet racks, shelving systems, and wire partitions to help better meet your needs.
When you need more warehouse space, you have several options. You can purchase a larger facility. You can remodel and add on to your existing facility. Or you can contact S.W. Betz and better utilize your existing space. We can help save you time, money, and heartache.
Custom Mezzanines from S.W. Betz
The S.W. Betz Company, Inc. has been providing businesses in Maryland and beyond with all of their essential Weighing, Material Handling, Dock, and Warehouse equipment since 1933. We are a Cogan-recommended mezzanine installer and have many years of dealing with mezzanine applications.
Cogan has been manufacturing top-of-the-line material handling products since 1901 and every Cogan mezzanine is engineered with your business in mind. Intelligently built, the modular components easily adapt to your evolving needs, providing the added value, flexibility and functionality you need in an ever-changing industry.
If you would like to learn more about building a Custom Mezzanine, please contact S.W. Betz by calling 410-574-1414 or 800-332-0322 today! You can count on the S.W. Betz Company to work with you and provide you with our extensive knowledge of the industry.
You can also follow S.W. Betz on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn today!