In addition to standard pallet rack, there are many other types of racking systems that have various uses and purposes in industrial settings. Some of the different types of racking systems that we have experience with are listed below.
- Push-Back Pallet Rack – Push-Back Pallet Rack is an ideal way to increase pallet count while offering more pick options than traditional high-density storage systems.
- Drive-In Pallet Rack – Drive-In Pallet Rack is a first in last out (FILO) system and is used for maximum space utilization. This type of rack is also best used with a large quantity of few SKU’s that are not time critical which helps best utilize space.
- Gravity Flow Pallet Rack – Gravity Flow Pallet Rack is a first in first out (FIFO) storage system. Gravity flow rack helps maximize storage space by minimizing aisles.
- Carton Flow Storage Rack – Carton Flow Storage Rack is designed for high volume order picking. Industries that carton flow racking is used in include manufacturing, medical, food and beverage, automotive, distribution, and others.
- Cantilever Rack Systems – Cantilever rack is typically used when storing longer materials such as lumber. It also allows for faster loading and unloading times than regular pallet rack.
Your racking system is one of the most important aspects of your facility, and the right system can help you take advantage of every available foot of space in your warehouse. If you already have a design for your warehouse and know what materials you need, the S. W. Betz Company can acquire and install the materials for you. If you need a design for your warehouse, we can supply a design for you that will help to best utilize your available space.