Rolling ladders are a common piece of equipment found in warehouses and industrial facilities and are used to help in maintenance, order picking, and other activities. Although ladders are sometimes viewed as being somewhat standard without much variation, there are a lot of factors that can affect the type of industrial ladder that will be best for you. Below are a few of the considerations that must be made when choosing a ladder.
- Material, tread and tread design
- Specialty ladders for unique requirements
- Platform Height (Should be chosen based on operations that will be performed)
- Ceiling Height
- Whether or not people will have to pass the ladder in aisles and where it can be stored
- Limitations on ladder dimensions by doorways, overhead obstructions, etc.
Since many different pieces of information need to be considered when choosing your rolling ladder, many different types of page and variations of those page exist. Some of the types of rolling ladders and lifts that the S. W. Betz Company carries are listed below. All ladders have various dimensions, capacities, and add-ons.
- Steel Rolling Ladders
- Stainless Steel Rolling Ladders
- Aluminum Rolling Ladders
- Power Stocker Lift – Ideal for applications where product/material is too heavy or bulky to be safely handled on an industrial ladder.
- Tank Top Lifts – Provides easy access to tank trucks, railroad cars, or other cantilevered applications.
- Mini Scissor Lift – To lift employees/personnel. Ideal for maintenance and order picking.
- Hydraulic Maintenance Lift
- Mobile Vertical Lift
- Order Picker Maintenance Lift – Designed for assistance with order picking applications.
In addition to many of the standard rolling ladders and lifts that we carry, the S. W. Betz Company also offers customizable solutions to meet any lifting need you might have. If you have a customizable application, contact one of our team members, and we will be happy to assist you.